1. Scope of Terms
Article 1: These terms outline provisions concerning the use of Services provided on this site (hereinafter referred to as "the Service").
Article 2: These terms shall apply to all relationships related to the use of the Service between any of this website viewers, customers, and related parties (hereinafter referred to as "the Customer") and Okamoto Orimono Co., Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "the Company").
Article 3: The Company may make various rules (hereinafter referred to as “individual rules”) regarding this service in addition to these terms. These individual rules, regardless of their names, form part of the Terms.
Article 4: In the event that the provisions of these Terms conflict with the provisions of the individual rules of the preceding paragraph, the provisions of the individual rules shall prevail unless otherwise specified in the individual provisions.2. Change of Terms of Service
The Company may change these terms at any time without notice to the Customer. The changed terms become effective from the time they are posted on this site.
3. Contact Information & Shipping Address
Article 1: The Customer may use the Service by registering contact information and shipping address on this site.
Article 2: By registering the contact information and shipping address, the Customer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms.
Article 1: The Customer is able to purchase products offered on this site using the Service.
Article 2: A sales contract shall be concluded by the Customer entering the contact information, shipping address, and delivery and payment method, and selecting "complete order," and notifying that the Company has accepted the application.
The ownership of the product will be transferred to the Customer when the company delivers the product to the delivery company.
Article 3: In the event that the Customer falls under any of the following circumstances, the Company may cancel the sales contract set forth in the preceding paragraph without notifying the Customer in advance.
1) If the Customer violate these Terms.
2) If the delivery of the product is not completed due to an unknown address or long absence
3) If the Company believes that the relationship of trust between the Company and the Customer has been impaired.
5. Returns and Exchanges
The products provided by the Service cannot be returned or exchanged at the customer's convenience. The Company only accepts returns and exchanges for defective products.
In addition, please note that the Company shall not accept returns or exchanges if any cases of the following Article 1 to 3 apply, even if there are any defects.
1) Once the customer wore the product.
2) In case the Company find out the product has been damaged or stained by the customer.
3) In the case that more than 10 days have passed since the customer received the product.6. Cancellation Policy
The Company cannot accept cancellation for made-to-order products.
7. Refund MethodRefund method for returns or cancellations shall be set by the Company.
8. Prohibited ActsIn using the Service, the Customer shall not perform the following acts.
1) Prohibited acts that are against the law.
2) Acts that violate public order and morals.
3) Acts that falsely impersonate other users.
4) Acts of directly or indirectly donating profits to antisocial forces.
5) Acts of unauthorized access, attempt to gain unauthorized access.
6) Other acts that the Company may reasonably deem to be inappropriate.9. Disclaimer
The Company shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by the Customer when using this service, unless the Company is willful or grossly negligent.
The Company is only responsible for personal or general damage.10. Intellectual Property Rights
Article 1: The copyright of the information and images on this site belongs to the Company.
Article 2: Any information and images on this site cannot be reproduced, modified, or used for any other purpose.11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Article 1: In interpreting these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be the governing law.
Article 2: All disputes in regard to the use of this site shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kyoto District Court in the first instance.